The Eaton Ellipse PRO 650–1600VA is a line interactive UPS specifically developed to protect workstations running demanding applications. The Ellipse PRO features an LCD display for real-time status and measurements. It also features EcoControl power outlets, which enable energy savings up to 20 percent and Advanced Surge Reduction (ASR) that complies fully with the requirements of the IEC 616431-1 standard.
– LCD display for real-time status and measurements.
– Delivers clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR, with buck and boost).
– EcoControl function helps you save up to 20% energy compared to previous generation UPSs.
– Includes a high performance surge-protection device which complies with IEC 61643-1 standard.
– Up to 8 outlets to connect your PC & peripherals.
– Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment.
– USB port & Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings.
– Protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines.
|Output power capacity||850 VA|
|Output power||510 W|
|Input operation voltage (min)||165 V|
|Input operation voltage (max)||285 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Output operation voltage (min)||220 V|
|Output operation voltage (max)||240 V|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Y|
|Surge protection features||Fax,Modem,Network,Telephone|
|AC outlet types||C13 coupler|
|Power plug||C14 coupler|
|AC outlets quantity||4 AC outlet(s)|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Modem (RJ-11) ports||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Battery technology||Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)|
|Typical backup time at half load||9 min|
|Automatic battery test||Y|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -2, CB, CE|