Outstanding usability and control.
Easily manage your office network with 1GbE and 10GbE switches that offer enterprise-class features and intuitive, GUI-based management.
Elegant interface, effortless management
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart features
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster.
– Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
– Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
– Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
– Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
– Monitor and resolve issues with “actionable monitoring,” a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
– Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
– Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your network
Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|System event log||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1v,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.2,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ac,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Number of VLANs||4096|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Number of queues||8|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Packet buffer memory||1 MB|
|DHCP features||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Static port security||Y|
|Management protocols||SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, SMIv1, SMIv2, IGMPv1, IGMPv2, IGMPv3|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, TCP, IP, ICMP, TFTP, BOOTP, UDP, ARP, GARP, GMP, LLDP, RMON, MSTP, UDLD, TLS, PPP, Telnet|
|Number of fans||2 fan(s)|
|Noise level||56.7 dB|
|Output power||100 W|
|Power consumption (max)||75 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 80%|
|Heat dissipation||256 BTU/h|