Great performance, no matter how you look at it.
Enjoy widescreen performance, any way you want it. With a 24″ 16:10 panel, IPS technology and LED backlight, the U2412M provides a brilliant view, plus amazing adjustability to suit any style.
– Powerful: Experience IPS technology, featuring a wide viewing angle with high-quality color representation for a peerless viewing experience.
– Flexible: Pick the view that works best for you with an almost unlimited range of tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments.
– Customizable: Change your energy usage settings, text brightness and color temperature with the touch of a button to help conserve energy with this eco-designed arsenic-free and mercury-free panel.
It’s okay to stare.
Whether for work or for play, the DellTM UltraSharpTM U2412M can deliver an unmatched viewing experience.
– Clearly outstanding: Watch your graphics come to life on a vast 24″ (61cm) LED-backlit screen featuring a crystal-clear 1920×1200 resolution on a 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio so you can’t lose screen area just because your customized applications support a different resolution.
– Contrasting view: Get ready for blur-free viewing with 2 million:1 (typical) high dynamic contrast ratio and 8ms with overdrive gray-to-gray (typical) response time that helps ensure crisp, sharp and ghost-free images.
– Colorful character: Enjoy an amazing range of rich, dramatic and accurate colors, thanks to IPS technology designed to give you color consistency across a broad viewing angle and a wide color gamut at 82% (typical).
– Premium Panel Guarantee: 100% replacement of Dell UltraSharp series monitors sold if any bright pixel is found, valid within the warranty period.
Your monitor, your style.
The ultimate in flexibility and customizability, the U2412M monitor can be adjusted to suit your workspace, tailored to suit your viewing preferences, and with its wide viewing angle, it can be viewed from almost any position.
: Raise or lower the U2412M to suit your workspace and your personal style with 4.5″ of height adjustability.
: Connect a keyboard, mouse and other peripherals via USB ports, DisplayPort and DVI ports that can deliver outstanding image quality when viewing HD content.
: Position your monitor just the way you like with comfort-enabling features like tilt, swivel and rotate. IPS (in-plane switching) technology helps ensure a great view from almost any angle.
: Make colors cooler or warmer to suit your preference with the color temperature slider, while ‘Text mode’ automatically adjusts screen brightness to 150 nits, ideal for reading text.
Designed with the environment in mind.
Your workspace isn’t the only environment that can benefit from the U2412M.
The U2412M meets ENERGY STAR® 5.1, EPEAT Gold and TCO Certified Displays 5 standards, and is also CECP and CEL compliant.
PowerNap3 allows you to control monitor brightness level or to put it in sleep mode to conserve power, and Dynamic dimming4 software automatically dims onscreen brightness when displayed images are overly bright or white. You can even activate the energy usage bar to see the U2412M’s energy consumption.
The U2412M is made of environmentally responsible materials, consisting of an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel and halogen-free laminates in its circuit boards, designed to consume less energy than a conventional monitor.
|Display diagonal||61 cm (24″)|
|Display brightness (typical)||300 cd/m²|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Maximum refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colors|
|Supported video modes||480p,720p,1080p|
|Contrast ratio (dynamic)||2000000:1|
|Display diagonal (metric)||60.96 cm|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||30 – 83 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 – 61 Hz|
|TV tuner integrated||N|
|Energy Star certified||Y|
|Built-in USB hub||Y|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB hub version||2.0|
|USB upstream port type||USB Type-B|
|Number of upstream ports||1|
|USB Type-A downstream ports quantity||4|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|AC (power) in||Y|
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Panel mounting interface||100 x 100 mm|
|Height adjustment||11.5 cm|
|Pivot angle||0 – 90°|
|Swivel angle range||-45 – 45°|
|Tilt angle range||-4 – 21°|
|Plug and Play||Y|
|Thin client installed||N|
|Power consumption (typical)||38 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (max)||72 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||17.3 W|
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Input current||1.2 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 – 3.048 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 – 10.668 m|
|Width (with stand)||556 mm|
|Depth (with stand)||180.3 mm|
|Height (with stand)||513.5 mm|
|Weight (with stand)||6.24 kg|
|AC adapter included||Y|
|Quick start guide||Y|
|Package weight||7.49 kg|