– Offers 10GbE Ethernet
– Support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers
The Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Adapter, Low Profile Ethernet is is validated and optimized on Intel® Xeon® processors and is backward Compatible with 1000BASE-T. It has an integrated MAC + 10GBASE-T PHYs, Single-Chip Solution and is designed for Multi-Core Processors: MSI/MSI-X and Direct Cache Access, Flow Director, up to 128 Tx/Rx physical queues per port. It is the best choice for virtualized servers, providing advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) up to 64 VFs per port, NVGRE and VXLAN stateless offloads delivering amazing performance.
– Built to enable Network Virtualization and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
– Unparalleled supply line, customer support, and warranty
– Designed to support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers.
– Intel is the #1 Ethernet vendor- having shipped over 1 billion Ethernet ports
|Host interface||PCI Express|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Maximum data transfer rate||10000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet interface type||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10000 Mbit/s|
|Data link protocols||10 GigE|
|LAN controller||Intel® X550|
|Compatible products||PowerEdge FC430, FC830, M630, M830, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730xd, R930, T430, T630|