Many new High Definition camcorders and devices provide HDMI as the only High Definition output option. Datavideo's DAC-9P allows users to connect HDMI devices to professional SDI equipment like video switchers or recorders up to 200 meters away.
HDMI is not suitable for long cable runs but using a Datavideo DAC-9P users can convert HDMI to High Definition & Standard Definition SDI and take advantage of the high quality and affordable connectivity that SDI cables offer. The DAC-9P even embeds the audio from HDMI into the SDI signal so only one single low cost cable is needed.
• Input: 1 X HDMI
• Output: 2 x SDI (HD / SD SDI)
• Enables long cable runs
• Rugged case design
• Audio can be embedded within SDI output signal
• PAL / NTSC Compatible
• Tripod Mount via Velcro straps (Supplied)
• DC 12V Operation
• Video output format is the same as the input format so what goes in comes out
Video input formats:
• 1080P59.94 1080P60 1080P50 1080P30 1080P29.97 1080P25 1080P24 1080P2398
• 1080i60 1080i5994 1080i50
• 720P5994 720P60 720P50
• 525i 625i