The ATEN CS1942DP desktop KVM switch helps organize your desktop. Especially when managing a multimedia workstation at a large organization CS1942DP provides you with instant access to two or four computers all through a single USB keyboard USB mouse and two DisplayPort monitors.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined DisplayPort connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). Incorporating dual display capability you are allowed to enjoy a wider screen and easily switch between two or four DisplayPort systems. In addition featuring a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub the CS1942DP delivers unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps allowing you to maximize multimedia operations.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for dual display ultra-fast data transmission rates and lossless 4K video resolution the CS1942DP is specifically designed for where multitasking is needed such as design financial trading and video post production.
• One USB keyboard and mouse controls two DisplayPort computers and share two USB peripherals
• Supports Quad Display by connecting two Dual Display KVM switches
• Supports superior video quality – Up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
• Computer Selection via front panel hotkeys mouse and RS-232 commands
• 2- Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• Supports DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++)*
• Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
• Supports Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature
• Supports Console mouse emulation / bypass feature
• Independent switching of KVM USB and Audio
• Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English French Japanese and German keyboards
• HDCP Compliant
• Supports HD audio**
• Power on detection
• Firmware upgradable
*DisplayPort Dual–Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
**HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently