The ATEN CS1922 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1922 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch the CS1922 allows users to access two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease the CS1922 provides three convenient switching methods – using front panel pushbuttons mouse or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server modem splitter etc.
With its rich feature set the CS1922 is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design animation and video-editing applications. Such as CAD/CAM (computer aided design/manufacturing). The CS1922 allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers. HD audio transmitted by DisplayPort would offer you a different experience.
• 2-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
• One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons hotkeys and mouse*
• Independent switching of KVM USB and Audio focus
• Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• DisplayPort 1.2 compliant HDCP compliant
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off the CS1922 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
• Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector***
• DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter****
• Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
• Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboard
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Multi-platform support – Windows Mac and Linux
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English Japanese French and German keyboards
• Mac keyboard support and emulation*****
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradeable