8-Port Slideaway LCD KVM Switch
The CL5708 Slideaway LCD KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard video and mouse) console. A single CL5708 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL5708 so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console.
The CL5708 offers a space-saving streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard 17 or 19 LCD monitor and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
– Integrated KVM console with 17 or 19 LCD monitor in a Slideaway™ housing
– Available with or without Fingerprint Identification Reader**
– Space saving technology – up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
– Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units – control up to 256 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches:
ACS1208A – ACS1216A CS1708ACS1716A)
– Dual Interface – supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
– LCD module USB port allows each computer to access USB peripherals*
– LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
– Multiplatform support – Windows Linux Mac and Sun
– Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC Mac and Sun
– Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection