Installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for medium displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
This single stud Fusion mount hides better behind smaller narrow bezel displays in the 32-47″ range. Many installer-friendly features of Fusion in a smaller form to create superior aesthetic results.
The mount incorporates Fusion favorites like Centris tilt, ControlZone leveling adjustment and ClickConnect Latching.
– Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
– Tilt can be locked at 0°, -6° or -12°
– ControlZone leveling allows post-installation fine-tuning of height and leveling
– ClickConnect offers an audible click when the display safely engages with the mount
– Post-installation lateral positioning
– Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
– Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
– Quick-Store Cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
– Integrated Security
– Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
– Easy Open box with less waste to throw away
|Maximum weight capacity||34 kg|
|Maximum screen size compatibility||119.4 cm (47″)|
|Minimum VESA mount||200 x 200 mm|
|Maximum VESA mount||450 x 400 mm|
|Minimum screen size compatibility||81.3 cm (32″)|
|Suitable for||Public display|
|Number of displays supported||1|
|Height adjustment range||0 – 25 mm|
|Tilt angle range||-12 – 2°|
|Depth (min)||5.1 cm|