Analog input 4 channel 300W per output channel Amplifier
The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification providing an impressive mix of high-performance rich feature set and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series) the CDi DriveCore offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium installation cinema retail store and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications the CDi DriveCore series is available in 2 or 4-channels and includes network control/monitoring high-level DSP front-panel interface and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. Each variation of channel-count/output-power is also available with BLU link (BL models) adding the ability to send and receive channels over HARMAN’s digital audio BUS.
• DriveCore Technology – Crown’s proprietary DriveCore technology eliminates hundreds of components within each amplifier reducing the variability of component values increasing reliability resulting in incredible audio fidelity from an efficient design.
• Network Control and Monitoring – Through Harman’s HiQnet Audio Architect software the CDi DriveCore can be controlled configured and monitored through standard TCP/IQ network.
• DSP – On-board Digital Signal Processor in each amplifier allows for custom configuration
• Input Router
• Input Delay – Up to 1000ms
• Input Parametric EQ – 8 band
• Output Parametric EQ – 8 band
• Output Delay – Up to 100ms
• LevelMAX™ Limiter
• BLU link (BL models only) – Both receive and send channels over HARMAN’s 256 channel fault-tolerant audio BUS BLU link
• Direct Drive 70/100Vrms Output – Each output channel is capable of provide either 70V or 100V for high impedance applications.
• Front-Panel Interface – Completely configure the amplifier using an intuitive front-panel interface.
• GPIO/AUX Port – Recall presets mute channels monitor faults power on/off the amplifier and more through a combined GPIO/AUX Port