TASCAM's best-selling CD-160 CD player has been updated to the new CD-200. The new player uses a brand new transport the TEAC CD-5020A. The new transport is custom designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
Like the CD-160 the CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported and front-panel Folder navigation buttons are provided. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
• Plays audio CDs MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
• CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
• Continue Random and Program play modes
• Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
• Index Search
• Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
• ±12% pitch control (analogue outputs only)
• RCA unbalanced line outputs
• RCA and Optical S/PDIF digital out
• 1/4 stereo headphone output
• 2u rack mountable
• Wireless 55-key remote control
• 19W x 3.72 H x 11.73D
• 9.3 lbs