When connected to a CBT1000 line array column speaker the CBT1000E Extension provides extended bass response extended pattern control and increased sound output levels. The combined array system provides Constant Beamwidth Technology™ which represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency utilizing complex analog beamforming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of passive column speakers.
• Components: Six (6) 165 mm (6.5 in) high-excursion LF drivers (CBT1000E)
• 1500 Watt power handling (CBT1000E)
• Built-in purpose-designed crossover network for combining with CBT1000 (CBT1000E)
• Coupler plate included (CBT1000E)
• Extended pattern control
• Components: Twenty-four (24) 25 mm (1 in) extra-high-power soft dome tweeters and Twelve (12) 165 mm (6.5 in) high-excursion LF drivers (CBT1000+1000E)
• 3000 watt power handling (CBT1000+1000E)
• Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology ™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
• Vertical pattern coverage is individually adjustable through a range of four (4) “Pattern Up” angles and four (4) “Pattern Down” coverage angles for a total of sixteen (16) different coverage combinations all without the use of external DSP processing (CBT1000)
• Patent-pending Tapered Horizontal Waveguide provides a continuously varying horizontal dispersion (very wide for short-throw narrower for long-throw) delivering superior coverage in both the front and rear corners of a room (CBT1000)
• Single-speaker system room coverage at high SPL with little over-splash and strong bass response down to below 38 Hz (CBT1000+1000E)
• Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode (CBT1000)
• Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket and coupler plate included.
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||250 x 2040 x 345 mm|