This Booted Shielded Cat6a patch cable is ideal for use with 10GBase-T ports and equipment, such as network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems and patch panels, and will protect a high speed 10 Gigabit network connection from noise and electromagnetic interference. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6a component requirements.
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily color-coded a network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use
– Protect 10 Gigabit data transmissions from 10GBase-T ports and equipment in high noise environments.
– Snagless booted design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
– Standard shielded RJ45 connectors and shielded twisted pair wires
– Available in 4 colours to colour-code a networ
– Available in lengths up to 30m
|Cable length||2 m|
|Cable shielding||S/FTP (S-STP)|
|Connector gender||Male connector / Male connector|
|Connector contacts plating||Gold|