For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-coded your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.
– Snagless booted design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
– Snagless booted design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
– Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
– Available in 11 colours to colour-code a network
– Available in lengths up to 100m
|Cable length||100 m|
|Cable shielding||U/UTP (UTP)|
|Connector gender||Male connector / Male connector|
|Connector contacts plating||Gold|
|Jacket material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Input impedance||100 Ω|