Kramer's C−HM/HM/PRO HDMI cable delivers high−speed high−performance digital video and audio with impeccable impedance stability low skew high signal integrity and noise immunity for up to [email protected] (4:4:4). With pro−grade heavy−duty construction triple−shield bonded pairs and K−Lock connectors PRO series cables are robust and reliable for the most demanding applications.
• Max. Data Rate — 18Gbps.
• Max. Resolution — [email protected] (4:4:4).
• Deep Colour — Supports 24–bit 30–bit 36–bit and 48–bit (RGB or YCbCr) colour depths. Best for multimedia applications or home cinema and surround systems.
• Multi–Channel Audio Support — Supports audio stream for external decoding by AV receivers and automatic audio syncing capabilities.
• High Quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
• K–Lock Pull–Resistant Connectors — Provides 15lbs of restraining force for a non–slip connection.
• Shield — Triple overall shield against EMI/RFI interference
• Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.9 to 19.8m (3 6 10 15 25 35 50 and 65ft).
|Type||HDMI to HDMI Cable|