Stereo Audio Cable
Kramer’s C−GMA/GMA is a high−performance cable with male 15−pin HD and 3.5mm stereo audio connectors at each end. It is perfect for computer graphics video to display installations that require an audio signal as well.
• Quality Construction — Constructed using our rugged and flexible 14–conductor cable.
• Easy Connection — Pre–terminated with molded 15–pin HD connectors (male to male) gold–plated pins and thumbscrews and a 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
• Easy Installation — Audio leads extend 24in (61cm) beyond the 15–pin HD head at one end and 20cm (8in) at the other.
• All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support.
• Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 3 to 75ft (0.9 to 22.9m).
• Cable Specs — For detailed cable specs see Kramer BC–3X2T7S.
|Cable Type||VGA / SVGA|