Designed to mount the largest screens on the market this heavy duty wall to Ô¨Çoor mounting solution is capable of supporting weights up to 200kg ideal for heavy touch screens over 65”. The universal interface accommodates for mounting patterns up to 1100 x 730mm. Fixing to both the Ô¨Çoor and walls provides a more secure install then mounting exclusively to the wall especially when mounting to weaker walls such as plasterboard.
• An alternative solution to wall mounting fxing to both the Ô¨Çoor and wall provides a more secure install when mounting to weaker walls such as plasterboard.
• Post installation lateral adjustment along the length of the interface
• Adjustment screws allow screen to be levelled once mounted
• Interface can be positioned at your desired height anywhere along the poles
• 1.5m poles supplied as standard; other lengths are available on request
• Centre of the poles are mounted 113mm from the wall still allowing enough room for quick and easy service access
• Small footprint of the Ô¨Çoor bases reduces trip hazards and allows for close access to the screen
• Security locking screws help prevent unauthorised removal of the screen
• Integrated cable management helps hide unsightly cables
• Simple ‘hook-on’ installation with all mounting hardware included
• Cover plates included for smart and tidy fnish