Biamp Tesira Dan-1
The Tesira DAN-1 is an optional digital audio networking card for Tesira SERVER or SERVER-IO and provides an interface to other audio devices utilizing the Dante™ networking protocol from AudinateÆ. The DAN-1 card can be factory installed or installed in the field. Featuring the Brooklyn II module the DAN-1 allows for up to 64 x 64 channels of digital audio into and out of a Tesira system.
• 64 x 64 channels of Dante.
• AES67-enabled Dante endpoint.
• Dual RJ-45 connections for Primary and Secondary.
• Up to 32 x 32 simultaneous flows.
• Explicit Dante Input and Output blocks in Tesira Software.
• Can be installed in conjunction with AVB-1 and/or SCM-1.
• System configuration and control via Ethernet.
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty.