Biamp ParlÈ TTM-XEX Tabletop Microphone
The ParlÈ TTM-XEX is an expansion AVB microphone for use in Tesira systems. Each low-profile tabletop microphone includes Beamtracking technology with four 90-degree zones providing full coverage of the meeting space. The TTM-XEX microphone delivers Beamtracking performance in a sleek unobtrusive design that can be either mounted or placed on a tabletop. The TTM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting.
The Tesira TTM-XEX is intended to be used as a second microphone in conjunction with the TTM-X; it cannot operate as a standalone device.
• Must be used with a ParlÈ TTM-X microphone
• Measures 4.7 inches (120 mm) in diameter
• Sits directly on a table top to virtually disappear in room
• Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
• Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
• Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
• Single cable connection via CAT cable
• Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
• LED mute status indicator
• Available in either black or white
• CE marked UL listed and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.