Biamp Nexia CS
Nexia CS is a digital signal processor with 10 mic/line inputs and 6 mic/line outputs. Intended for a variety of conferencing applications such as boardrooms courtrooms and council chambers Nexia CS includes a broad selection of audio components routing options and signal processing. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software and can be controlled via dedicated software screens RS-232 control systems and/or a variety of optional remote control devices. Multi-unit Nexia systems can be created utilizing Ethernet and NexLink digital audio linking.
• 10 balanced mic/line inputs on plug-in barrier strip
• 6 balanced mic/line outputs on plug-in barrier strip
• Ethernet port for software configuration/control
• Serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
• Remote control bus for dedicated control panels
• NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
• Pre-configured I/O with definable processing
• Mix route combine EQ delay control etc.
• Rich set of audio processing tools
• CE marked and UL listed
• Covered by Biamp Systems' five-year warranty