5 Years Warranty
• Constant-directivity vertical dispersion.
• Outdoor ready.
• Included pan-tilt mounting bracket.
The ENT206 is an all-weather column array loudspeaker housed in an attractive heavy duty extruded PVC enclosure. Double the height of the smaller ENT203 the ENT206 provides directional control at significantly lower frequencies than the ENT203 along with enough power to effectively cover much larger areas while still remaining unobtrusive. Ideally suited to applications such as music and speech reinforcement for reverberant houses of worship hotel lobbies assembly rooms transit stations indoor/outdoor swimming pools outdoor smoking areas bowling alleys and much more the ENT206 is a solid performer that belies its small size. Like the ENT203 the ENT206 also can be utilized to support larger systems for delay and area fill. The ENT206 employs six high-power LF cone drivers and two Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter arrays in a two-way single-amped configuration.
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep “teardrop” footprint.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.9 x 4.62 x 7.47 (506 x 117 x 189 mm).
• Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 140? x 20?.
• Finish: Black or White high gloss PVC paintable with dual-layer powder-coated aluminum grille.
• 70V/100V Autoformer: 60W 30W 15W 7.5W 3.75W (@70V only).
• Continuous Max Output: 115 dB (121 dB Peak).
• Transducers:LF – 6 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF – 2 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator.
• Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms.
• Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB.
• Operating Range: 120Hz – 22 kHz.