Biamp Desono P6-SM Loudspeaker
Desono™ P6-SM is a low-profile two-way passive coaxial loudspeaker intended for full range music reproduction in distributed audio applications. It delivers high intelligibility coupled with a wide coverage area allowing system designers to use fewer speakers while maintaining superior levels of speech intelligibility.
The P6-SM utilizes a 6-position switchable transformer ranging from 1.875W to 60W with low-impedance bypass for 70V/100V operation making it an excellent choice for large areas of BGM.
Designed with the installer in mind the P6-SM also comes pre-terminated with Magic Cable a composite cable comprised of two aircraft cables two audio conductors jacketed separately and two ripcords for slicing through the cable jackets.
Desono P6-SM is designed for outdoor splash applications such as patios or concourses and an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor distributed audio applications that demand superior speech intelligibility and full range music reproduction.
• Low-profile “sunshine” form factor
• 6-ohm nominal impedance
• 90? coverage angle
• 6-position constant voltage tap (1.875W 3.75W 7.5W 15W 30W 60W) with low impedance bypass
• Bridge-mounted 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter
• 6.5-inch (165mm) polypropylene woofer mechanically isolated from the high frequency driver
• CE marked UL listed and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty