The BT7824 is an external joining kit for Ø50mm poles which is designed to extend the drop of System 2 installations. Made from a single piece of 4mm thick heavy duty steel, the joiner easily bolts to the outside of the poles to create a rigid join. The open tube design allows cables to pass through unimpeded and also provides a cable access point at the join location.
– Allows a rigid join of 2x Ø50mm Poles;
– Heavy duty steel supports substantial loads with minimal movement;
– Allows cables to pass through the poles and joiner;
– Supplied with safety bolts for secure installation;
– Includes grub screws which allow micro-adjustment of pole range;
– Poles sold seperately.