Flip Screen from Landscape to Portrait
The BT7550 Rotational Flip Mount allows a mounted screen to be easily rotated from landscape to portrait orientation. The tool-less rotation adjustment allows the users to freely rotate the screen from 0? to 90? while mounted or locked at a preferred angle using the built in angle guide before mounting. Additional features include optional negative tilt of 4.5? ideal for touchscreen displays such as the Samsung Flip?. The BT7550 can be mounted directly to the wall or attached to other B-Tech products such as wall mounts accessory collars (for pole mounting) and System X rails.
• Rotates a mounted screen from landscape to portrait orientation (or portrait to landscape).
• Can be set and locked at any angle pre-installation.
• Suitable for interactive touchscreens.
• Integrated cable management.
• Angle guides help set the desired rotation of your screen.
• Keyhole mounting for a quick & easy installation.
• Optional negative tilt of 4.5 degrees for easier use of touchscreens.
• Can be used as a stand alone wall mount or attached to a suitable screen mount.
• Compatible with B-Tech's System X range & B-Tech collars for pole mounted installations.
• Simple installation with all mounting hardware included.
• For Screen Sizes: 37 – 65
• Max Load: 70kg
• VESA & Non-VESA Fixings: 200 x 200 up to 400 x 400
• Toolless Rotation: 90?
• Tilt Range: -4.5?
• Depth From Wall: 75mm (0? tilt)
• Colour Option: Black
|Minimum VESA Compatibility||200 x 200 mm|
|Maximum VESA Compatibility||400 x 400 mm|
|Max Weight||70 KG|