VP-211K 2×1 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Standby Switcher
The VP-211K is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher it switches to the secondary input upon loss of the primary input.
• High Bandwidth – 300MHz (−3dB).
• Looping Input – Input 1.
• Automatic Standby Switching – Switches from secondary input to primary input when a signal is detected.
• Control – Automatic or contact closure.
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing – Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr−isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
• Primary Input – Selectable.
• Active Input LED Indicators.
• Size – Compact TOOLS – 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Automatic computer and presentation UXGA routing.
• Presentation systems with wall plates.