The Atlona AT-VCC-RELAY-KIT is an accessory for the Atlona Velocity Control System that provides conversion between IP control commands and relay / sensor signals. This Velocity Control Converter is very compact and can be placed anywhere a device requires control and is not IP-capable. The VCC-RELAY-KIT is remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE) or locally from a USB power source. The primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock. A simple “click” locks it into place for a secure reliable installation. The control port module supports DIN rail installation and features four relay outputs plus four sensor inputs. The inputs and outputs are both configurable for various operating modes.
Comprehensive Support of Third-Party AV Products
The Velocity Control System can be integrated with a wide range of sources displays DSPs videoconferencing systems and many other types of AV equipment. Please refer to this comprehensive database of supported third-party products for detailed information. Devices in the database are ready for immediate integration into a Velocity Control System with just a few mouse clicks. No driver download or installation is necessary.
• Provides conversion between IP and relay / sensor control signals for the Velocity Control System
• Compact form factor – inconspicuous and easily concealable
• Easy to set up and configure from the Velocity Control Gateway
• Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Also can be powered through USB from a nearby USB power source
• Primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock – simple “click” locks device into place
• Control port module includes four relay outputs and four sensor inputs
• Relay outputs configurable to support common relay types – Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) and Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT)
• Sensor inputs can be configured to support voltage or contact closure sensing
• Push-in terminal blocks for relay and sensor connections
• 4.5 foot (1.4 meter) cable
• Control port module supports DIN rail installation
• Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty