The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is a 5◊1 HDMI switcher with auto-switching and advanced control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color offers 3D pass-through and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective easy to install solution the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching front panel selector and compatibility with RS-232 or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact 1U half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the optional 19” rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side
The AT-UHD-SW-51 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources including DVRs DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video
The AT-UHD-SW 51 adds 4K/UHD performance to Atlona’s HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of displays and sources with resolutions beyond 1080p. In addition the switcher offers advanced audio features. Auto-switch the additional TCP/IP control flexibility and overall control system neutrality give integrators a significant time savings during installation.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is ideal for use in applications where
• 4K video switching must be added to AV systems with upgraded 4K displays and sources that were designed around a high end audio processor/switcher limited to 1080p.
• Installers need a no-nonsense cost-effective 5◊1 HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD support for easily-managed applications with multiple sources and one display for corporate and residential applications that will work with any control system.
• Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
• Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD desktop publishing and detailed financial reporting
• Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
• Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
• Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
TCP/IP RS-232 and IR control
• Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
• Reduces integration time and costs
• Manages EDID communications between source and destination; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
• HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays streaming devices and codecs
• Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
Easy GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
• Offers menu-based configuration of network settings RS-232 settings input switching EDID and HDCP management and audio
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet smart phone or PC in the field
ARC – Audio Return Channel
• Audio is returned from the remote display via HDMI to the S/PDIF or analog audio outputs
• Allows ARC-enabled TVs such as smart TVs to transmit audio back to an AV receiver through the same HDMI cable used to connect the input
Multi-channel audio compliant
• Supports PCM DolbyÆ Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby AtmosÆ DTS Digital Surround™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable 1U half rack width enclosure
• Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with 19” rack mount brackets.
• Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together.
• User guide desktop power supply detachable power cable IR hand held remote control
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence
|HDMI ports quantity||6|