• Dual HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMIÆ Ethernet power and control.
• Local HDMI input.
• 4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling.
• Audio de-embedding.
• Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch.
• Two relays provide control for motorized screen shades or display lift.
• Trigger I/O ports for occupancy sensing.
Two HDBaseT Inputs Double the Flexibility
The OME-RX31 features switching between two HDBaseT inputs as well as an HDMI input. It's ideal for creating a totally discreet AV integration solution with the OME-RX31 tucked behind a wall-mounted display while receiving AV over HDBaseT from two remote locations such as below a meeting table and on a wall.
4K Upscaling and Downscaling
This HDBaseT receiver and scaler features 4K/60 4:4:4 video processing for optimising incoming HD content for a 4K display or down-converting 4K for an HD display or projector.
Display Control and Automation
This receiver switcher and scaler conveniently provides automatic display on/off powering based on input signal detection such as when a laptop is connected or disconnected. Room control is also available for projevctors lifts screens shades and more.
In addition the OME-RX31 can be used with an occupancy sensor to automatically power up the system when someone walks into the room or power down when meeting participants leave the room.
The Atlona AT-OME-RX31 is an HDBaseT receiver and 4K scaler with two HDBaseT inputs plus an HDMI input. The OME-RX31 is part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration.
Two HDBaseT Inputs
This HDBaseT receiver switches between two HDBaseT inputs – ideal for integrating local AV source connectivity at remote locations including a meeting table on a wall in furniture and in a floor box.
Two-Port Network Switch
This is a simple but integration-friendly feature that lets you interface IP control between an AV LAN (or control processor) the display and an upstream AV switcher over HDBaseT.
The OME-RX31 features analog balanced stereo output for de-embedding two-channel audio from any source and delivering to a sound system. A five-band EQ is included to fine-tune the audio.
Internal Test Patterns
Three internally generated test patterns are available to facilitate display setup validate system performance and provide a quick signal source for troubleshooting cabling or display issues.
The Atlona AT-OME-RX31 is an HDBaseT receiver three-input switcher and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration the OME-RX31 features two HDBaseT inputs for receiving video up to 4K/60 4:2:0 plus embedded audio control and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDMI input supports video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-RX31 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 upscaling and downscaling with frame rate conversion. Additionally it provides integrated control for displays and room functions such as motorized screens and can be externally triggered with the addition of an occupancy sensor. The OME-RX31 is ideal for 4K presentation applications with Omega or UHD-EX Series transmitters as well as Atlona AV presentation switchers with HDBaseT outputs local HDMI sources and the Gain™ Series amplifiers.
Versatile Scaler Switcher and Extender
The OME-RX31 combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling auto-switching for HDBaseT and HDMI inputs integrated display control room controls and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-RX31 can remotely power two Atlona HDBaseT transmitters through Power over Ethernet (PoE). For additional integration convenience the OME-RX31 features audio de-embedding integrated two-port Ethernet switch contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift trigger I/O ports for button controls or an occupancy sensor internal video test patterns for setup and troubleshooting and remote management with AMS (Atlona Management System).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-RX31 can provide control to a display through TCP/IP RS-232 or CEC* without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control the OME-RX31 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the OME-RX31. At the end of the presentation when the presenter disconnects the laptop the OME-RX31 forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-RX31 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung Panasonic Sony and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
The OME-RX31 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources including DVRs DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
• Complete System Integration: The OME-RX31 and an Omega Series switcher / transmitter provide a compact comprehensive cost-effective and fully automated integration solution.
• Meeting Rooms and Conference Rooms: The OME-RX31 can switch between AV from two transmitters below a meeting table at separate wall locations or in two podiums. The HDMI input is ideal for a wireless collaboration gateway or digital signage.
• Active Learning Classrooms: In education applications the OME-RX31 can be installed in a lectern and used to receive AV from two student pods each with an OME-ST31A below the table. Built-in 4K scaling optimizes content for the primary 4K or HD display.
Dual HDBaseT Receiver with Local HDMI Input
• Three-input switcher with two HDBaseT inputs and an HDMI input.
• HDMI input is ideal for a wireless gateway PC video conferencing codec or media player installed near a display.
Video audio power and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
• Receives 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable.
• Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost reliable system installation.
4K/UHD Capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling for HDMI Input and Output
• HDBaseT inputs support 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
• HDMI input supports UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*.
• Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices.
• * HDBaseT transmitter or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Advanced 4K/UHD Scaling with Selectable Frame Rate Conversion
• Ensure optimal image presentations with optimization settings and internal test patterns.
• Selectable pass-through mode (scaler bypass mode) for 1:1 image output.
• Ability to upsample incoming 4:2:0 video to 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (for displays that do not support 4:2:0).
4K/UHD Downscaling and Upscaling
• Preserves color and spatial detail when down-converting 4K content to 1080p or vice versa.
• Ideal for presentation applications where content is to be viewed on a variety of 4K and HD displays.
• Also ideal for downscaling to 1080p for hardware video conferencing codecs.
Aspect Ratio Control
• The aspect ratio of the video can be adjusted to a desired presentation viewing format.
• Aspect ratio options include Fill (content fills the display) and Follow (keep original aspect ratio).
Advanced Motion-Adaptive Deinterlacing for 1080i Input Signals
• Optimizes presentation of 1080i source content such as television broadcasting.
• Frame conversion for 1080 interlacing and de-interlacing.
Internal Video Test Patterns for Setup Calibration and Troubleshooting
• Includes color bars crosshatch and grayscale.
• Test patterns facilitate setting up displays validating system performance and diagnosing image display or signal connectivity issues.
Local AC Powering – PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Source
• Supplies industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to Omega™ Series or HDVS-200 Series transmitters.
• Allows convenient transmitter installation at any remote location without the need for local AC power.
Automatic Display Control
• Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the scaler. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP RS-232 or CEC.
• Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
• Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown.
• Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system.
Automatic Input Selection Using Hot Plug Detect and Video Detection Technology
• Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status.
• Enables simplified automatic system operation without user intervention.
• De-embeds two channel PCM audio from any video source to a balanced analog audio output.
• Independent volume and mute controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio plus five-band EQ for the analog audio output.
Multi-Channel Audio Compliant
• Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or HDBaseT inputs.
• Supports PCM DolbyÆ Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby AtmosÆ DTSÆ Digital Surround™ DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS:XÆ.
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID.
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system.
• Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
• HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system.
• Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted.
• Displays a green splash screen as visual confirmation that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display.
Intuitive GUI-Based Configuration Using Integrated Web Server
• Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access input switching signal processing display control HDCP and EDID management and more.
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field.
TCP/IP and RS-232 Control
• Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ System as well as other third-party control systems.
• Reduces integration time and costs.
Dual Ethernet Ports and Integrated Network Switch
• Allows a single connection to an AV LAN for IP control of a display and the OME-RX31 (plus transmitter or switcher over HDBaseT).
• Simplify system design and integration with just one network drop for AV system control.
Two Relays Provide Control for Motorized Screen Shades or Display Lift
• Contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of the switcher / scaler.
• Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; eliminates need for a separate AV control system.
Trigger I/O Ports for Occupancy Sensing
• When used with an occupancy sensor the switcher can be set to automatically go into standby and power off the display once participants have left the room.
• Greatly simplifies user operation by avoiding the need to manually power the system on or off.
Easy to Configure and Manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
• Centralized network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems.
• Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility building enterprise or residence.
• Available as a cost-effective server appliance or a free software download.
• Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI.
• USB port also available for firmware updates.
Front Panel Power and Signal Status LEDs
• LED indicators provide power and input selection status information.
• Provides local convenient setup and troubleshooting when network access is not available.
Low-Profile1.02 Inch (26 mm) High Enclosure
• Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors.
• Rack-mountable with the optional AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf.
• Installation guide surface mounting hardware and external universal power supply.
Award-Winning 10 Year Limited Product Warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems.
• Specify purchase and install with confidence.
There are no reviews yet.