HDBaseT TX/RX for HDMI with USB
• HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMIÆ Ethernet power control and USB
• USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
• 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
The Atlona AT-OME-EX-KIT is an HDBaseT extender for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0 plus embedded audio control Ethernet and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration the OME-EX-KIT is HDCP 2.2 compliant and extends IR RS-232 and IP control signals. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-TX transmitter includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC plus two peripheral devices such as a speakerphone microphone or keyboard and mouse. The OME-EX-RX receiver provides two USB interfaces for devices such as a camera soundbar or display. The transmitter and receiver are available separately for use with other Omega Series integration products.
(NOTE: The OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX are not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.)
The OME-EX-KIT incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-RX remotely powers the OME-EX-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The Ethernet ports on the OME-EX-TX and OME-EX-RX are for IP pass-through.
• Video conferencing – The OME-EX-KIT is ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications with the ability to integrate with a PC and speakerphone or microphone at a meeting table and a camera or soundbar at the wall-mounted display.
• Interactive displays – The OME-EX-KIT can also provide AV and USB extension for a touch-enabled display allowing remote PC control at a meeting table or other location.
Video Audio Power and Data Over Category Cable Utilizing HDBaseT Technology
• Extends up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
• Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost reliable system installation
USB 2.0 Interfacing and Extension* up to 330 Feet (100 Meters)
• Transmitter features USB type B interface for connection to a host PC plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a microphone or speakerphone
• Receiver features two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a camera or display
• Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
• * Maximum 120 Mbps data rate supported over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD Capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 Chroma Subsampling
• Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
• Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs media players and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Transmitter Powered by Receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for transmitter is supplied by receiver over HDBaseT
• Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table or other remote location without the need for local AC power
Multi-Channel Audio Compliant
• Passes through multi-channel audio formats
• Supports PCM DolbyÆ Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby AtmosÆ DTSÆ Digital Surround™ DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS:XÆ
• Device can be updated in the field via the USB port
Front Panel Power and Signal Status LEDs
• LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
• Provides convenient setup and troubleshooting
Low-Profile 1.02 inch (26 mm) High Enclosures
• Easy installation into confined spaces below tables in furniture and behind or above displays
• Installation guide surface mounting hardware and external universal power supply
Award-Winning 10 Year Limited Product Warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence