The Atlona AT-UHD-H2H-88M is an HDMI matrix switcher with advanced control capability. It routes any 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) source to any 4K/UHD destination with full HDCP 2.2 content protection. For ease of setup and management the matrix includes a GUI-based integrated web server for HDCP/EDID reporting system configuration and device status. The WebGUI uses an easy intuitive drop down menu for fast setup and troubleshooting in the field. Additional control capabilities include I/O routing from tablets smart phones or PCs. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP RS-232 or IR-based control system. Flexible control capability is also provided by the supplied IR remote and front panel controls. The UHD-H2H-88M is ideal for professional HDMI signal routing in residential and commercial applications were a number of AV sources must be shared throughout four zones to reduce the installed equipment footprint and to reduce the costs associated with multiple redundant devices. The UHD-H2H-88M features a 1U rack-mountable enclosure with an external international power supply.
HDMI Distribution with HDCP 2.2 Content Protection
As ultra-high definition sources and displays become more readily available the need for 4K/UHD signal distribution with the latest High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP) standards becomes critical. The UHD-H2H-88M was designed to ensure system designers integrators and owners are not caught off-guard as these content protections are enforced at the source. Even if the matrix is installed to upgrade an existing matrix or to expand a system using older content protection standards system owners can be assured that the matrix at the heart of their system will not need to be replaced as the source and display equipment gets updated the newer standards that come with 4K/UHD content.
• Multi-zone applications to distribute multiple HDMI signals
• Applications where HDCP 2.2 standards will be enforced by 4K/UHD sources
• Long distance HDMI distribution with Atlona UHD-EX Series extenders – see Related Products tab for more information
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring managing and monitoring the UHD-H2H-88M and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN WAN or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise from a standard web browser.
8-input/8-output HDMI matrix
• Each of the eight sources can be simultaneously distributed to all eight zones
• Reduces redundant source equipment and integration costs; eliminates the space needed for source equipment within the zone.
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
• Compatible with ultra-high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
• Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Integrated web server with WebGUI
Provides HDCP/EDID reporting system configuration and device status plus I/O routing from tablets smart phones or PCs
Speeds setup and troubleshooting in the field; simplifies remote management and control.
TCP/IP RS-232 and IR control
• Flexible control options compatible with any 3rd-party control system
• Reduces integration time and costs
Fast blink-free input switching
• Input selection changes occur in less than three seconds with no loss of signal (video blinking) to other zones; Eliminates long wait times caused by handshaking and content protection key validation
• Ensures an uninterrupted viewing experience for all zones
Rack mountable 1U full rack width enclosure
• Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19” rack mount brackets
• Reduces space needed for installation