Atlona Composite Video (BNC) + Stereo Audio to HDMI Video Format Converter and Scaler
Converting and scaling composite video (BNC) signal to HD Displays becomes as simple as ‘plug and play’ with the AT-HD120. Includes a built in scaler and on screen control for output resolution options. Selectable resolutions available up to 1080p or 1600×1200
Converts composite video and stereo audio to HDMI
– With a built in converter the AT-HD120 will combine a composite video (BNC) signal and stereo audio signal into a signal that passes over a single HDMI cable.
Built in Scaler
– The AT-HD120 receives low resolution signals (such as 600×800 or 480i) and scales them up to 1600×1200 or 1080p allowing HD video.
– Compatible with NTSC and PAL video formats
– Inputs: 1 x Composite Video (BNC) 1 x 1/8” stereo audio (3.5mm)
– Outputs: 1x HDMI (Type A Female)
– Resolutions: Vesa: 1024×768 (XGA) 1280×1024 (SXGA) 1600×1200 (UXGA) – computer display only supports 60hz Video: 480p 576p (50Hz only) 720p 1080p HDTV (50/60hz compatible)
3 Year RTB Warranty