The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8 ohm load.
Ideal for any studio or installation application the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
• Designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications.
• Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis
• Proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
• The SLA-2 features SmartFan an advanced thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system.
• The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs
• XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA-2 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
• Simple to install tamper proof cover is included
• Toroidal Transformer
• 200 Watts per Channel @ 8 ohms
• 280 Watts per Channel @4 ohms
• 560 Watts when Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
• 10 Hz – 40 kHz Frequency Response
• XLR Euroblock & º-inch inputs
• Tamper-Proof Faceplate
• SmartFan Silent Cooling System
• Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable All Steel Chassis
• Extremely Low noise Discrete Linear Design