The Acendo Book 7 Touch Panel is a standalone scheduling panel that integrates directly with popular room scheduling software like Microsoft Exchange Office 365 and Google Calendar without additional system hardware requirements. The user interface background color and built-in room availability bars change between red and green to show room availability so users can easily locate and book an available room directly from the panel and if that room is currently booked users can quickly locate the nearest available room or the next available time with ease.
Leveraging the style and cost-efficiency of our award winning Modero S Series Touch Panel ACB-2107 includes SmoothTouch™ Technology a brilliant full-color high-resolution display wide viewing angle of screen and availability bar LEDs and a low profile design for a subtle aesthetic. The ACB-2107 can be mounted on any flat surface including glass or stone inside or outside a conference room or classroom.
ACB-2107 is easy to install using a one-time panel-based configuration wizard to get the panel operational in a matter of minutes with minimal training.
Ideal for small/medium businesses wishing to optimize room utilization by implementing facility-wide room scheduling on a budget
• Standalone Scheduling Panel that's Quick and Easy to Install – Reduces cost by streamlining installation simplifying configuration and eliminating the need for a controller and monitoring software
• Directly Integrates with Microsoft Exchange Office 365 and Google Calendar – Synchronizes with the most popular scheduling platforms without additional software or configuration complications
• Based on Modero S Hardware – Provides all the benefits of our most popular Modero S Scheduling Panels including award-winning industrial design SmoothTouch™ Technology and brilliant full-color display
• On-Panel Room Booking – Quickly book available rooms directly from the panel
• Diverse Mounting Options – Mount the panel virtually anywhere including glass
• Available Room Locator – Panel will suggest other currently available rooms at the push of a button
• Availability Indicators on the Front and Sides of the Panel – 180 degree Visibility allows users to easily determine whether the room is currently available