The SMART BoardÆ 7075 interactive display with iQ is the hub of your classroom. iQ technology connects devices lesson content and pedagogically relevant software to create a cohesive educational experience. PC-free embedded computing provides one-touch access to a diverse suite of SMART applications—Notebook lessons amp workspaces lab gamification activities and whiteboard—and collaborative tools such as wireless screen sharing and a web browser. There’s no need for wires cables or manual software and firmware updates.
The 75 4K ultra-high-definition LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles. With the Pen ID™ feature you can assign different appearances to the four pens and write or draw over any application in digital ink.
Object Awareness™ allows you to perform mouse functions with your finger write in digital ink with the pen and erase with your palm or eraser—all without switching tools or modes. You can use a variety of gestures in applications and four users can write or draw at the same time.
• 4K Ultra HD video resolution with HDMI 2.0
• 16 simultaneous touch writing and erase points on WindowsÆ and MacÆ
• Convenience Panel for instant access to power volume USB and HDMI inputs
• You can now access and deliver lessons shared from SMART Notebook directly to your SMART Board with iQ. There's no need to connect a computer or USB nor do you need to be on the same WiFi. It's a simple easier way to run your lesson
• Exclusive HyPr Touch™ technology lets you write and touch with unparalleled precision and responsiveness while automatically detecting the different pen tray tools.
• Integration with tablets and phones including Chromebooks
• Easily preview and switch to HDMI 1 and 2 DisplayPort and VGA sources from the screen
• Dual proximity sensors automatically turn on the SMART Board when you walk in the room
• ENERGY STARÆ certification saves on energy costs
iQ technology makes the SMART Board the essential hub of the classroom. It connects lesson content interactive displays devices and pedagogically relevant software to create one cohesive experience. Instantly access SMART Learning Suite’s interactive lessons game-based activities and online co-creation as well as features like wireless screen sharing a built-in web browser and a digital whiteboard.
There’s no need for wires and cables nor manual software and firmware updates. Everything you need is in one place and available at the touch of a finger.
SMART Learning Suite Software Included
SMART Learning Suite Software includes SMART Notebook collaborative learning software and more.
To find out more about SMART Learning Suite Software Click Here.
|Screen Size||75 Inch|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Viewing angle horizontal||178 ∞|
|Viewing angle vertical||178 ∞|
|Pixel pitch||0.429 x 0.429 mm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Display brightness||360 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Number of Touch Points||16|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||600 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||1754 x 124 x 1095 mm|
|Product includes||iQ Applicance Power Cable USB Cable Pens (Blue Green Red Black) Eraser|