The VGA & Audio to HDMI Adapter Cable is capable of combining analogue video and stereo audio signals and converting them into a HDMI signal perfect for using legacy PC and AV equipment seamlessly with the latest LCD LED and Plasma displays. With integrated VGA Audio and USB (power only) connectors the cable can be directly connected to a computer without the need for a separate power supply.
The VGA and Audio converter features simple plug and play installation there is no configuration required as there is no scaling of the video signal with the output resolution matching the input resolution.
• Converts VGA video signals and audio to HDMI
• Perfect for connecting older VGA equipment to a HDMI display
• Powered by USB
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p
• Simple plug and play installation
• 2 year warranty
Please note: This product is a format converter from analogue to digital there is no resolution scaling.
• Converts and combines analogue audio and video to HDMI
• Input resolution matches output resolution no scaling
• Supports 12bit per channel (36 bit total) deep colour
• Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total) bandwidth
• Inputs: VGA & 3.5mm Audio (USB power only)
• Output: HDMI
• HDMI 1.2a and DVI 1.0 compliant
• Supported input/output resolutions:
• PC: 640×480 800×600 1024×768 1280×720 1280×768 1280×960 & 1280×1024 @ 60/75Hz
• HD: 480i 576i 480p 576p 720p 1080i & 1080p @ 50/60Hz
|Cable Type||VGA / SVGA|