Lindy’s Active DisplayPort 1.2 cables combine a sleek yet functional design with superior performance to provide a reliable DisplayPort transmission over distances not possible with standard passive DP cables.
An active chipset housed neatly in the centre of the cable allows active cables to amplify DisplayPort signals effectively creating much longer DP transmissions. This creates long distance connections without the need for additional repeaters or extenders.
Although many active DisplayPort cables are unidirectional and require connection to the source and display from a specific connector these cables provide bi-directional capabilities allowing for a simpler connection while avoiding potential compatibility issues. Combined with a stylishly designed headshell and high quality flexible cable these are an ideal solution for hassle-free installations through conduits or behind walls to provide a more discreet and modern AV setup.
Featuring DisplayPort 1.2 cable technology these cables are ideal for use with a variety of DisplayPort source device including PCs when connected to DP commercial displays and monitors.
With support for resolutions up to 4k 60Hz video content can be seen with stunning clarity perfect for creating exciting retail displays informational digital signage in transport buildings or engaging presentations in education while 8-channel audio support allows for immersive audio to complement and enhance the viewer’s experience.
Additional support for the REC.2020 colour space that covers the wider colour gamut required for high-dynamic range content for better contrast and more lifelike colour also provides an enhanced viewing experience.
• Creates a long distance connection between a DisplayPort source device and display
• Supports high quality resolutions up to 4K 60hz
• In-built active chipset for reliable longer length DisplayPort transmission
• Bi-directional capability for a more efficient simpler installation
• 2 year warranty
• Connector A: DisplayPort (Male)
• Connector B: DisplayPort (Male)
• Housing Material: ABS
• Connector Plating: 24K Gold Plated
• Pin Construction: Copper
• Pin Plating: 24K Gold Plated
• Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: Connector: 20.5×41.27×13.46mm (0.81×1.62×0.53in)
• Length: 10m (32.81ft)
• Standard: DP 1.2
• Colour: Black
• Type: Round
• Jacket Diameter: 7mm (0.28in)
• Jacket Material: PVC
• Conductor Material: Bare Copper
• Conductor Gauge: 28AWG
• Shielding: 75% Aluminium Mylar
• Supported Bandwidth: 21.6Gbps
• Maximum Resolution: 3840×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
• Nominal Attenuation: –
• Minimum Bend Radius: 90mm (3.54in)
• Operating Temperature: 0∞C – 70∞C (32∞F – 158∞F)
• Storage Temperature: -10∞C – 45∞C (14∞F – 113∞F)
• Packaging Type: Polybag
• Warranty (Years): 2
• Certificated: CEFCC RoHS & REACH
• No. 41078
• EAN: 4002888410786
This product is also available in other lengths
• 41079 – 15m (49.21ft)
• 41081 – 20m (65.62ft)