USB Port Blocker – Pack of 4 Colour Code: Orange
With this neat little device system administrators can physically prevent users from connecting Pen Drives MP3 Players and other USB Mass Storage Devices to their computers to copy data introduce viruses etc.
The USB Port Blocker is made up of a combined 'key' and 'lock' assembly which plugs into the USB port. To use simply plug the 'keylock' into the port and release the latch – the lock remains in place! Plug the key back into the lock to remove. Easy!
• Physically blocks access to a USB port
• Quick and easy to use
• Consists of 4 locks and 1 key
• 5 different colour code versions available: Pink Green Blue White
• Each key only works with a lock of the same colour
• Also available in packs of 10 (without key)
|USB Type||USB Converters|