The Lindy 100m C6 HDBaseT HDMI 2.0 18G & IR Extender is a cost effective high performance solution for sending HDMI 2.0 signals over long distances. A single inexpensive Cat.6 cable is used to make the long distance connection.
To meet the requirements of modern AV installations the Extender provides full support for Ultra HD 4K 60Hz resolutions including support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) and HDCP 2.2. Lossless compression and latency free technology allows the Extender to deliver the full range of HDMI 2.0 resolutions over incredible distances with up to 18Gbps of bandwidth using HDBaseT technology.
The following distance and resolution combinations are possible when using high quality Cat.6 U/UTP or F/UTP cable:
• 100m 1080p60 4:4:4 12bit / 3D 1080p30 4:4:4 12bit
• 70m 4K 2160p60 4:4:4 8bit / 1080p120 4:4:4 8bit / 1080p60 4:4:4 16bit
In addition to HDMI the Extender also supports bi-directional IR and RS-232 signals for control applications and features an ethernet port for LAN serving.
For added convenience and discreet installation the Extender supports PoC (Power over Cat.6) allowing a single power supply to be used with the transmitter to power both units.
Please Note: The quoted lengths and resolutions are possible with a direct connection between Transmitter and Receiver using good quality Cat.6 solid core cable. Using a different cable type introducing wall plates couplers or patch panels will result in a reduction of possible distances.
• HDBaseT HDMI 2.0 18G & IR Extender that delivers signals over distances up to 100m using Cat.6 cable
• Supports HDMI 2.0 resolutions up to 4096×2160 @60Hz 4:4:4 8bit with HDR & HDCP 2.2
• Extends HDMI bi-directional IR RS232 and Ethernet signals
• Integrated PoC (Power over Cat.6) functionality requires only a single power supply
• 2 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.