HDMI & IR over 100Base-T IP Receiver
Designed to distribute HD video signals over long distances the HDMI over IP Extender is a cost effective solution for digital signage presentation and demonstration applications. The HDMI over IP Extender is capable of broadcasting 1080p Full HD over a standard network* in 1 to 1 1 to many and many to many configurations. Using up to 3 layers of active network equipment to distribute signals the HDMI over IP Extender is ideal for distributing video content throughout large buildings such as schools hotels hospitals shops shopping centres and business premises.
In addition the Transmitter and Receiver units can be directly connected using a CAT6 cable of up to 100m to create a low cost 100m HDMI and IR Extender.
Please Note: The HDMI over IP Extender distributes in full 1080p resolution using a form of video compression which is barely perceptible. Presentations and static desktop displays/images will have a similar loss of sharpness similar to standard JPEG compression.
• Additional receiver for HDMI over IP Ethernet IP Extender (38126)
• Extend HDMI signals over a Ethernet* Network or 100m using a single CAT6 Cable
• Supports 1 to 1 1 to Many and Many to Many configurations via Ethernet*
• Designed for digital signage presentations and demonstrations
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p with 8 bit colour and HDCP
• 2 Year Warranty
*Please Note: Either use a dedicated network or network components which support port based VLAN.