10m Standard HDMI Cable Gold Line
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy Gold Line Standard HDMI cables are the no compromise high performance connection solution for use in the most demanding professional environments.
Gold Line Standard HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 24AWG OFC conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096×2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit are supported. Gold Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and DolbyÆ True HD.
These superior quality cables utilise a unique low attenuation design that ensures consistent and reliable transmission even over very long distances.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 10.2Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths above 7.5m. Gold Line HDMI cables are classified as High Speed up to 7.5m and Standard at lengths above 7.5m
Gold Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 20m.
• No compromise ultimate performance Standard HDMI 2.0 cable for demanding environments and mission critical systems
• Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096×2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
• Full metal 24K gold plated housing 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
• Low attenuation triple shielded cable corrosion resistant high performance OFC 24AWG conductors
• HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D 4K 10.2Gbps HEC ARC CEC DolbyÆ True HD DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 25 year warranty
|HDMI to HDMI Cable