3m High Speed HDMI Cable Black Line
From the lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy Black Line High Speed HDMI cables are fully featured entry level high resolution connection solutions perfect for home and small office use.
Black Line High Speed HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 30AWG copper coated steel conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and gold flashed contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Black Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and DolbyÆ True HD.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 18Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 5m.
Black Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 5m.
• Entry level High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable for home and small office applications
• Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
• Robust PVC housing nickel connectors gold flashed contacts
• Triple shielded cable corrosion resistant copper coated steel 30AWG conductors
• HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D 4K 18Gbps HEC ARC CEC DolbyÆ True HD DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 10 year warranty
|Type||HDMI to HDMI Cable|