The Elmo MX-P Document Camera captures images in up to Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30 fps and allows you to zoom in by up to 16x on the 4K image. Output the image to a projector whiteboard or monitor via the HDMI or VGA outputs to display extremely detailed and sharp enlarged images. (VGA does not support 4K; a 4K display is required to show 4K images in full detail.)
Included with the document camera is Elmo's Image Mate 4 presentation software (Windows-compatible) which allows you to highlight details within images in many ways save content and do much more. Set up the software on your laptop or desktop computer and easily connect to the computer via the USB 3.0 interface and included USB cable.
The MP-X has a compact design and folds up into even more compact form for travel. With multiple outputs and a lightweight portable design it's an ideal solution for delivering presentations on the go.
• Capture images in Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30 fps or Full HD 1080p at 60 fps
• Up to 16x zoom on a 4K image
• USB 3.0 computer interface
• HDMI and VGA monitor outputs
• Includes Image Mate 4 presentation software (Windows compatible; free download)
• Lightweight foldable portable design for on-the-go presentations
|Resolution||4160 x 3120 Pixels|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|